Welcome to another We Make Movies U Tutorial. Hope you guys enjoy it, and step by step instructions are available below. Also, you can hire us for your project or for consulting. More info is available at http://www.wemakemoviespost.com. Lastly, for more info about We Make Movies the organization and for more filmmaking resources or our free workshops, check out our main site at http://www.wemakemovies.org.
You can check out all of our FCPX Tutorials here:
What Does/Doesn’t work going in out of Resolve-
- Red RAW settings – Preserved
- Spatial Conform settings – Don’t seem to work.
- Transform Settings – Work perfectly.
- Primary Color Corrections – Will pass through, but won’t necessarily be accurate.
- Secondary Color Corrections – Will not show up in Resolve
- Multicam Clips – Work perfectly, unless it is a Large multicam clip with lots of clips/angles constructed with clips without timecode spaced out along the same angle.
- Motion Generators, effects, plugins – Modifications you make to these will not be reflected coming back to resolve. Will go back to their default values when you round trip.
- Speed Adjustments – Constant speed changes will typically work, but expect everything else to not work.
- Compound Clips – Smaller ones may kind of work, but it is highly recommended you break apart before bringing into FCPX.